Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Durst Family...what a group!



Over the Christmas-New Years's break from school, the Durst family came to the studio to have some special images made - all three of their sons are now musicians - like Mom and Dad - and we wanted to capture this very special time in their lives. We had lots of fun with dragging the instruments around outside (thanks guys, you were great!), and returned to the studio to do some more traditional images...these three were some of my favs. It's such a funny thing when you run into someone who's connected to your life - Bill's Dad was one of my favorite mentors who worked with the Largo Band of Gold when I was in the band in '78 and here I have the privilege of taking his son's family photographs.

I just love my clients - they're great! (Borrowed from Tony the Tiger, of course)...

1 comment:

KD said...

We loved working with you Tammy! You listened to what we wanted and captured the feeling exactly. We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to get our pictures so we can share them with everyone. Thanks again!