Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dawn of a New Day...Inauguration Day (and okay, before too)






I know it's been awhile, sorry...I have to get used to this blogging thing - but truthfully, today was a great day to add to the blog! I decided I wasn't going to just be alone watching this, that I wanted to be with like-minded Americans, and the Globe Coffee Lounge in Downtown St. Pete was a great choice! All eyes were on the big screen as Mr. Obama took the oath, and we had a great time! We even took photo's of everyone (who wanted one) with Mr. Obama...(well okay, he looked like Mr. Obama anyway!). I'd like to think I've made some new friends, and somehow contributed a little something along the way...If you haven't been to the Globe, you have to check it out! Okay, lots of editing to do - 1-20-2009.




No comments: