Friday, April 10, 2009

Natalie turns one!







Wow! Can't believe it's been three weeks since I blogged! I am overdue to share some wonderful experiences with you, and have been having a blast with my fantastic clients!






Natalie came to visit just after her first Birthday, and what a doll! Of course, Mom wasn't short of choices on outfits, they were all cute! I'm putting the simple ones here, because I simply love her face in the one window light photo where her favorite person is holding her close. (She needed a mommy hug, as she was getting tired of all that model stuff like changing!)






Michael at Publix (Tyrone) did a beautiful job with her smash cake, and we just let her have at it! She knew exactly what to do. Natalie is a doll, and I was honored to photograph her for her first birthday...






No comments: