Friday, March 6, 2009

Autism Speaks "Walk for Autism" coming soon!


Last year I made an in kind donation to one of the organizations I believe to be among the most important in the World - Autism Speaks. They have an annual walk in Tampa, starting at MOSI (it's only a 1 mile walk). The air was buzzing with excitement as teams that had raised donations for research to find treatments and even a CURE for Autism had their brightly colored shirts and smiles beaming. I'm toying with the idea of getting a team together this year, as I'll have my girls the weekend of the walk, and I really want to instil a sense of community in them. Sooooo, anyone who wants to either sponsor or walk with us, please jump on our team! We'd love to have your company! Write this down: Saturday March 28th,
Registration begins at 8:30, Walk at 10 am.
Yummy snacks and new friends!


Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio was there to show her support for the wonderful work AS is doing...Congresswoman Castor was there as well! It was AWESOME!

No comments: